2007 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tacoma model:
Excellent truck
By jqtoyota on 12/08/06 09:40 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab PreRunner V6 4dr Double Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Great truck. No need for 4wd on PreRunner offroad.

Best Truck Period
By Toyota Driver on 11/27/06 08:45 AM (PST)

Just switched from an 06 Tundra access cab to the Tacoma Double Cab. Aside from it being a double cab, the only size difference is the width. The Tundra was way too big for me but my new Tacoma fits me like a glove. Everything is with in an easy reach of the driver’s seat.

Loving It
By Dustin on 11/14/06 13:33 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab V6 4dr Double Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have experienced so far with my Tacoma that they have got everything the way that it should be. The truck runs like a sports car, and handles as well as anything I have driven. The part I enjoy most is the raw power of the truck, I have owned pickups with V-8 motor that would not outperform this pickup.

1977-1987-1997-2002-2007 Tacoma
By curticool on 10/09/06 12:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab V6 4dr Double Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

My Long String Of Tacomas Started When I Was 16 Now 41 Ilove These Trucks I Work long And At Night I Like To Take My Truck Out To The Off-Road Rally Track In NH My Long Time Neighbor Bought A Nissan Frontier He Is Always Sorry When We Go To The Off-Road Track 'Cause he never wins My Favorite Tacoma =The 1997 Toyota Tacoma

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.