2007 Toyota Tacoma - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tacoma model:
Love this truck so far.
By GBinFL on 12/10/06 20:06 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner V6 4dr Double Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Traded in a 2003 VW GTI for this truck, as we needed a more family-friendly vehicle. Bought with TRD Sport Pkg#1. Truck looks great, handles great, fun to drive. There are some minor design issues that would make a difference. Looks awesome with hood protector, stainless tube steps, and Lund tonneau cover. Love the 115v power outlet in the bed, but worried that composite bed material will scratch very easily. Need to find some carpet or something to line the bed with. Also wish you could get a factory sunroof in double cab models. Like any vehicle, not perfect, but pretty darn good, and hope the reliability is as good as our Sienna.

Excellent truck
By jqtoyota on 12/08/06 09:40 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner V6 4dr Double Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Great truck. No need for 4wd on PreRunner offroad.

Best Truck Period
By Toyota Driver on 11/27/06 08:45 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner V6 4dr Double Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Just switched from an 06 Tundra access cab to the Tacoma Double Cab. Aside from it being a double cab, the only size difference is the width. The Tundra was way too big for me but my new Tacoma fits me like a glove. Everything is with in an easy reach of the driver’s seat.

New Tacoma
By Shawn on 11/20/06 17:57 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Tacoma 4dr Access Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.7L 4cyl 4A)

I'm hoping this truck will match my 1986 toyota pickup's reliability. I must say that so far the ride has been lots of fun! Better gas mileage than my s-10 zr2 and plenty of pep for a 4 cyl. The interior is a step above the colorado and ranger, the ride is much more refined as well.

Loving It
By Dustin on 11/14/06 13:33 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Tacoma V6 4dr Double Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have experienced so far with my Tacoma that they have got everything the way that it should be. The truck runs like a sports car, and handles as well as anything I have driven. The part I enjoy most is the raw power of the truck, I have owned pickups with V-8 motor that would not outperform this pickup.

Incredible Truck!
By Baxter on 11/13/06 14:48 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Tacoma 4dr Access Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.7L 4cyl 4A)

This truck is everything I've ever wanted in a car. It beautifully mixes aesthetics with utility. The interior is roomy and brilliantly outfitted - it doesn't even seem like a truck. The quality is impeccable. Truly, an amazing ride.

1977-1987-1997-2002-2007 Tacoma
By curticool on 10/09/06 12:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tacoma V6 4dr Double Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

My Long String Of Tacomas Started When I Was 16 Now 41 Ilove These Trucks I Work long And At Night I Like To Take My Truck Out To The Off-Road Rally Track In NH My Long Time Neighbor Bought A Nissan Frontier He Is Always Sorry When We Go To The Off-Road Track 'Cause he never wins My Favorite Tacoma =The 1997 Toyota Tacoma

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.