Used 2007 Toyota Tacoma Consumer Reviews - 136 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Tacoma - Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Tacoma

View reviews for a specific Tacoma model:

Great truck and very reliable
By Brian D.

2007 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner V6 4dr Double Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

My truck has been an excellent reliable vehicle for the past nine years. I am the original owner. Mechanically I have not had a single problem. I make sure to get the truck in for all scheduled maintenance. I will buy the same truck when this one wears out.

Dependable...
By Fred

2007 Toyota Tacoma V6 4dr Double Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my Tacoma 4x4 new in 2007. It has not caused me one problem other than battery went south in year 6. It is very dependable . I use it to get to our cabin in the winter, goes thru the snow with no problem. The ride is what one would expect from a small 4x4, but not bad. I would recommend thes Tacomas to anyone.

My Tacoma
By Mike

2007 Toyota Tacoma 2dr Regular Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.7L 4cyl 5M)

Big enough for toting household goods but not the bulk or expense of a full size p/u

I love this truck
By Russell Burns

2007 Toyota Tacoma 4dr Access Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.7L 4cyl 5M)

I am a total Toyota truck fan. We bought this truck new and have nothing but great things to say about it. Great reliability! Never a single problem. I just need a bigger truck to haul and pull my other toys now .

Solid truck with proven results
By Boomer3414

2007 Toyota Tacoma V6 4dr Double Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I purchased my 2007 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab (4 door) TRD Sport new in 07 and it is hands down one of the best light trucks on the market. It provides a decent towing and cargo capacity and is ok at best on gas. I have NEVER had a problem with this vehicle - NEVER - it is almost 10 years old and gets a lot of use. I have over 100K work miles and off road use and it's dependable enough to get the job done and get me home safe!!! That says a lot for me, it also has one of the highest resale values on the market. Do not listen to the nay sayers that don't even own this vehicle or say that it is not worth it. Check the market and educate yourself. I highly recommend this vehicle and will definitely be purchasing another one in the future. Toyota builds quality vehicles that last and is dependable.