2006 Toyota Tacoma 4.0L V6 4x4 6-speed Manual 6.1 ft. Bed Consumer Review - SWEET TRUCK

2006 Toyota Tacoma - Consumer Review

2006 Toyota Tacoma V6 4dr Access Cab 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

V6 Access Cab (4.0L V6 4x4 6-speed Manual 6.1 ft. Bed)

SWEET TRUCK
By przemekmsu on

2006 Toyota Tacoma V6 4dr Access Cab 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

My first Toyota ever. So far so good. I love the muscular look of the exterior. The interior is very nice, it looks like you are driving a camry or something. I got the TRD off road package and I am taking in off road and it is so much FUN. The six speed manual transmission is cool to drive. Although the clutch is little loud when I am changing gears. Over all the truck has really good handling. The truck is definitely little more expensive than the competitors on the market, but you are getting a great truck that will last you for a very long time and toyota's reliability.

Favorite Features

1000 cup holders inside the truck :) 115 volt/400 watt power outlet in the bed. Composite bed liner, bed rail system. In dashboard 6 CD disk changer. 6 speed manual transmission (Instead 5 speed). Lots of

Suggested Improvements

Front license plate holder would be nice. Light on the back of the bed would be nice as well. I would like to see a sunroof option with the TRD package. A roof rack on the access cab would be a nice option. Coin Sorter in the center console would be a great thing as well!!!