2006 Toyota Tacoma Consumer Review: Relatively perfect

2006 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab - Consumer Review

Relatively perfect
By EXTREMELY Satisfied on

2006 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner V6 4dr Access Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first new vehicle. I had done a lot of research into the Tacoma and I was very impressed, especially with the test drive. I also did research into competitors. There was no comparison. The Tacoma outperformed them all. I bought the Pre Runner Access Cab SR5 V6 with A/T. It comes with A/C, C/C, P/W, P/L, tow package and a CD player, keyless entry. No extra bells/whistles needed. The V6 is very powerful and very fast, plenty of power for towing. The transmission shifts smoothly and performs well. Road noise is minimal. I have taken it up to the mountains and on a long trip already, no problems. The truck powers up the grades with no trouble and cruises very comfortably. 100% Truck!

Powerful V6. Power for everything! Better fuel economy than competitors in the segment.

None really except for the power outlet in the TRD models... make it standard across the board and side curtain airbags standard.