2006 Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tacoma model:
Happy to have it!
By Mike on 07/19/06 19:40 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab PreRunner 2dr Regular Cab SB (2.7L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this pre-runner for my wife and I love it. I've always like Toyotas and have owned several. The new style is great and the size is better. I got between 20 and 22.5 MPG on a trip I just took driving 75 with A/C. Not as good as advertised but OK. We've ordered some nerf bars to help my 5'3" wife get in and a camper shell to transport the dogs. I wish we had power mirrors and locks but it isn't a problem once you get use to it. Rides well on a long trip and the A/C will freeze you! Overall we couldn't be more pleased. This one is a keeper.

Great Truck
By David on 06/18/06 18:12 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab PreRunner 2dr Regular Cab SB (2.7L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this truck after trading in a small sports car and realizing I really do need a truck. What can I say, the truck gives me great gas mileage and provides me with all the things I need in a truck.

Big Surprise
By J.Bal on 05/27/06 12:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab PreRunner 2dr Regular Cab SB (2.7L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this truck out of necessity. My old truck had broken down. I have been very happy and surprised with the Tacoma. I am getting 20 mpg with the A/C on and hauling as much as 1100-1500 lbs. of payload. At first it was a truck I needed not wanted, but I like it more everyday.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.