2005 Toyota Tacoma Consumer Review: Toyota at its best!!!

2005 Toyota Tacoma - Consumer Review

Toyota at its best!!!
By Maz13 on

2005 Toyota Tacoma 4dr Access Cab PreRunner V6 Rwd SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

PreRunner 4dr Access Cab TRD Off Road, love the height of the vehicle. Great clearance, cabin space, wheels, engine. It seems like it's a vehicle that will last for a very long time. Moved up from a GMC 98'Jimmy and feel very happy with the change. My wife loves this new truck. I can't wait to accessorize it with all the toys for the bed and the cabin. It's a little bumpy though for the streets in Puerto Rico, although I think all pickups are (first pick-up). Got around 18mpg on my first tank, we'll see how it goes on.

Engine power, awesome transmission(you don't even feel it). Clearance. Factory installed fog light, mud wheels, bed 110V outlet. Good A/C and spacious cab. Simply the Look with Off Road Package but saving the weight fromt the 4x4.!!!

Sunroof. Standard radio lacks power. MP3 needed! miss it. Lockable trunk. Electronic rear window. Bed light. Use a different color for the inside instruments(blue or white) the orange seems regular. The MOST important improvement needed, WIDER Seats..the first time I felt like my back was compressed