Great buy
By Joseph on
2005 Toyota Tacoma 4dr Double Cab V6 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)
Make it short and sweet. I bought my taco used with exactly 20000 miles on it. I was an All-American car buyer until this vehicle and still doubted the value when I got it (Great Deal on the buy). Since I've gotten the truck I've put 36,000+ on it and never done anything other then oil changes. I literally love this truck more and more everyday I drive it. I would recommend it to anyone looking to buy a 4dr truck. Gets great gas mileage for a truck; has plenty of power on the street and off roading. I've only owned 4x4's(3 Jeep's, Explorer, F150 & 250, Blazer), and this is definitely one of the best I've owned. All around great buy.
Favorite Features
The power, handling, and suspension. Comfort of the drive off roading or street. Interior has a decent set up; everything is positioned pretty good for driver access and has plenty of storage space.
Suggested Improvements
Truthfully the comfort on long road trips is a little lacking (seats can't be upgraded unless aftermarket). Could have a little more leg room in the back (if the drivers tall, 6 ft+ the rear passengers don't have much leg room).