2005 Toyota Tacoma Consumer Review: Great buy

2005 Toyota Tacoma - Consumer Review

Great buy
By Joseph on

2005 Toyota Tacoma 4dr Double Cab V6 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Make it short and sweet. I bought my taco used with exactly 20000 miles on it. I was an All-American car buyer until this vehicle and still doubted the value when I got it (Great Deal on the buy). Since I've gotten the truck I've put 36,000+ on it and never done anything other then oil changes. I literally love this truck more and more everyday I drive it. I would recommend it to anyone looking to buy a 4dr truck. Gets great gas mileage for a truck; has plenty of power on the street and off roading. I've only owned 4x4's(3 Jeep's, Explorer, F150 & 250, Blazer), and this is definitely one of the best I've owned. All around great buy.

The power, handling, and suspension. Comfort of the drive off roading or street. Interior has a decent set up; everything is positioned pretty good for driver access and has plenty of storage space.

Truthfully the comfort on long road trips is a little lacking (seats can't be upgraded unless aftermarket). Could have a little more leg room in the back (if the drivers tall, 6 ft+ the rear passengers don't have much leg room).

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review