2005 Toyota Tacoma Consumer Review: 2005 Tacoma 6 speed manual

2005 Toyota Tacoma - Consumer Review

2005 Toyota Tacoma

2005 Tacoma 6 speed manual
By tacoma_guy on

2005 Toyota Tacoma 4dr Access Cab V6 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I've had my new Tacoma 7 weeks and I love it. The 4.0 V6 with the 6 speed manual trans is awesome. This truck is super quick. It has a lot of power to spare. It will smoke just about every pickup in its class (except maybe the V8 Dodge Dakota). I have the TRD sport pack 2 with the intake scoop on the hood which is a nice touch. I love the way this truck rides and handles. I was able to get it in the Speedway metallic blue color which really attracts attention. Since I've had it I added the aluminum tubes steps, sunshades, bug shield, and OBX shifter. I'm waiting for a cab high cap and gibsen performance exhaust that is due anyday to complete my add-ons. No wonder it's rated 05 truck of the year.

The new 4.0 V6 engine with the 6 speed trans. The access cab doors are a tremendous improvement. The TRD Sport Pak 2 with the hood scoop. Superb handling suspension. The 6 speaker 6 cd stereo system. Bedliner with the 400 watt AC outlet. The comfotable lumbar supported bucket seats.

I would love to see a special edition Access cab Tacoma with a V-8, Throaty dual exhaust, functional ram air hood scoop, and nice special edition graphics.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review