2004 Toyota Tacoma Consumer Review: Never Quits!

2004 Toyota Tacoma - Consumer Review

Never Quits!
By Grizz12 on

2004 Toyota Tacoma 2dr Xtracab V6 4WD SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have had my truck for almost a year now, and it has given me no problems! Previously, I owned a decked out Nissan Frontier and there is no comparison; My Tacoma which I had outfitted with Toyota's TRD supercharger produces 265 horsepower approximately which kicks the heck out of my previous rig... I just love driving this truck, I've never been stuck, the 4wd is the best I've ever owned and the supercharger helps. Only bad thing, you can't get the supercharger factory installed, you have to go through your dealer. However I got a great deal, never take the first offer is a good tip guys! I recommend this setup big time, it is a great vehicle!

Dealer installed supercharger, 4WD, Extra cab, suspension, throttle response excellent, very reliable!

Only suggestion I have is, they should offer their Tundra V8 for the Tacoma in 2005, it would really rip then and imagine that motor with the supercharger... Availability of ABS, I feel it should be standard, of course with a shut off mechanism for off road driving situations.