My First Truck
By monchichi on
2004 Toyota Tacoma 4dr Double Cab PreRunner V6 Rwd SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)
This is a truck that has SUV plus pick- up truck characteristics combined for a great price. Nice looking truck with handsome exterior features. Especially, silver. This truck has the ability to haul up to 6,000 pounds and is pretty good on fuel. This is my first car, and I love it with a passion because it's reliable, sporty, rugged and sturdy. IF you want a car for a great price and if you like a SUV and can't afford it, then this one is for you. I love my 2004 Toyota Tacoma and would recommend for anybody out there looking to buy a truck but not spend and arm and a leg for it.
Favorite Features
Has luxury features of a sedan (i.e. power windows, locks, cruise control, keyless remote access, cd player). Truck boasts a 6 cylinder 190 HP engine and it's great when you need that extra kick. Great for kids. Can fit up to five passengers. Love the extended bed accessory.
Suggested Improvements
Poor clock placement on driver's side. There is no "door open" indicator or "headlights on" indicator. Head rest is too flimsy. Shoud be a lock on the glove compartment. Too many cup holders. There are 4 in front and 2 in the back. Maybe make a space for a tissue box.