Used 2004 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tacoma model:

2004_TACO
By Jim_Bowman

2004 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4dr Double Cab V6 4WD SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Great Vehicle, Looked at other trucks and the tacoma was the best by far.

V6, Four Doors

Better Paint Job, scratches easily

My Halloweenie Double CAB, 4X4, V6
By valentine

2004 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4dr Double Cab V6 4WD SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I love this truck its so fun to drive!!! Its a multi-purpose truck made for the young and young at heart.

The SEXY sleek style of the truck and that i don't have to slow down for dips, speed-bumps, or curbs (CITY off- roading)

move the clock its hard to see

My First Truck
By monchichi

2004 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4dr Double Cab PreRunner V6 Rwd SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is a truck that has SUV plus pick- up truck characteristics combined for a great price. Nice looking truck with handsome exterior features. Especially, silver. This truck has the ability to haul up to 6,000 pounds and is pretty good on fuel. This is my first car, and I love it with a passion because it's reliable, sporty, rugged and sturdy. IF you want a car for a great price and if you like a SUV and can't afford it, then this one is for you. I love my 2004 Toyota Tacoma and would recommend for anybody out there looking to buy a truck but not spend and arm and a leg for it.

Has luxury features of a sedan (i.e. power windows, locks, cruise control, keyless remote access, cd player). Truck boasts a 6 cylinder 190 HP engine and it's great when you need that extra kick. Great for kids. Can fit up to five passengers. Love the extended bed accessory.

Poor clock placement on driver's side. There is no "door open" indicator or "headlights on" indicator. Head rest is too flimsy. Shoud be a lock on the glove compartment. Too many cup holders. There are 4 in front and 2 in the back. Maybe make a space for a tissue box.

Week one
By Ragin24

2004 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4dr Double Cab PreRunner V6 Rwd SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Bought mine over the weekend and was off on a road trip that put on just more that 500 miles. I can only hope that as the motor breaks in, the mielage will increase as I wasn't impressed by what I did get in that dept.. I'm sure it's due to breakin time needed. Comfort was pretty good overall. I wish it had a lumbar adjustment though. What can I say about the styling that hasn't been said already. This thing is a nasty looking truck. I know I'm going to love owning this this. No more full size p/u's for me.

Lumbar supports and adjustable seats

Mystic Gold 2004 Tacoma
By Toddles

2004 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4dr Double Cab PreRunner V6 Rwd SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

What a great truck. Just recently traded in my 2002 Two-Door Tacoma for a 2004 Double Cab V6. Definately a great truck.. looks, styling, effcient engine... it has it all! I find myself wanting a second one even though I already have one!

Looks, Styling, Performance

More sound system options; obviously move the clock to a better place.