2004 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tacoma model:
Beat Truck I've bought so far
By Finly on 05/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4dr Double Cab PreRunner V6 Rwd SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This truck is very comfortable driving and the exterior design is just what I like in my opinion. I would definitely buy another Toyota, to me this is quality. Am very happy with my purchase.The drive is smooth, quiet even on rough roads.

Great Trucl
By amoral63 on 05/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4dr Double Cab PreRunner V6 Rwd SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

cant really see the clock, hard to reach stereo,

Great Vehicle, Absolutely outstanding
By Roland Gutierrez on 05/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4dr Double Cab PreRunner V6 Rwd SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This truck is absolutely a joy to drive. I would definitely recommend it to anybody. Very comfortable, roomy, enjoyable and fun to drive.

Attention to Detail...I love my Tacoma
By Chuckykhan on 04/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4dr Double Cab PreRunner V6 Rwd SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This truck is jun to drive. V6 provides plenty of power. I don't see why anyone would need this vehicle with 4WD unless you plan on driving up a rock hewn canyon. RWD is the best value and this truck will pull 6000lbs!!! Mine came with the deluxe tow hitch. This is my second Toyota in 8 months. I now own a 2004 Sienna and a 2004 Tacoma. Same color. Toyota is the best and most reliable. Hands down.

New Mommy-mobile
By Expymom on 04/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4dr Double Cab V6 4WD SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This truck is great for hauling kids, motorcycles & dogs which is something my Expedition couldn't do. Looks great and wears the "dependable" Toyota namebadge. Look forward to owning this truck for years and years to come.

4wd double cab limited
By Hoss on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4dr Double Cab V6 4WD SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased a 2004 limited double cab 4wd for 24800. The off road capability is more than I expected, especially the low end torque in 4low. I am disappointed with the quality of the cruise control. The gas mileage is poor considering the size and weight of the truck. Overall I am very happy with my purchase. PS: the dealers have more room to work on the limiteds and stay away from the extra mile options $$$.

double cab 4wd
By texagdoc on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4dr Double Cab V6 4WD SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This has been a great little truck. It is easy to park. Has plenty of room for the kids. The 4wd is excellent. Its quiet on the road. The bed needs to be larger and it could use a little more power for towing.

2x4, 4dr, V6 prerunner, Limited, TRD
By camroc on 03/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4dr Double Cab PreRunner V6 Rwd SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I did tons of research before purchasing this truck. I've read almost every article I could find and I settled with this truck.. I test drove the Frontier but it didnt come close.. Got the truck almost 1200 dollars less than the TMV report at around 500 below invoice!!! I only have 100 miles on it and I'm loving this truck so far

Unacceptable Comfort
By Ernie on 03/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4dr Double Cab V6 4WD SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle, is probably the most uncomfortable vehicle I have ever owned, and my other vehicle is a Toyota Camry, no matter in what position I set it in, it is just not at all comfortable, I realize that this particular review will be ignored (Because of the negative feedback)but I sure wished I had my Dodge Ram back!.

Great truck
By perryman on 03/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4dr Double Cab PreRunner V6 Rwd SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is a good all around truck but a little pricey. The interior could use a little refinment and buy the way, who needs 4 cup holders up front? More storage would be the better option. Great power and competitive gas milage is a plus. Smooth family ride for five or mud boggin and hualin toys with the boys make for a great all around truck. Does anyone know what time it is? I Cant See The CLOCK!!