2004 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tacoma model:
Toyota Tacoma Quad Cab
By tom Barnett on 08/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4dr Double Cab PreRunner V6 Rwd SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

After driving a Dodge Dakota for fours years I am proud to be back driving a Toyota. The quality is evident when you close the door.

Nice truck
By clintstacoma on 08/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4dr Double Cab PreRunner V6 Rwd SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Bought the truck a 2 weeks ago. Already I want to buy another one (only 4 wheel drive) and give this one to the wife. She is addicted to it.. Right now she drives a corolla. I wish the truck was sold a little bit more user friendly..IE.. floor mats, bed liner etc..

THE 4 DOOR TACOMA
By JIM IN FLORIDA on 08/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4dr Double Cab PreRunner V6 Rwd SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

,THE 4 DOOR IS GREAT FOR 4 PEOPLE OR FOLD DOWN THE SEAT FOR STORAGE.I SEE IN THE REVIEWS THAT WE ALL DONT LIKE THE CLOCK,, I CHECK IT AT RED LIGHTS,,HAHA,,I LIKE THE WAY IT HANDLES, DESCENT ON GAS,(LIVING IN FLORIDA WITH THE A/C ON ALOT CAUSES MUCH LOWER GAS MILEAGE)LIKE THE RELIABLITY OF IT,THE ONE THING I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IS A DIGITAL TYPE COMPASS ON THE MIRROR LIKE I SEE IN SOME OTHER 25,000 DOLLAR VEHICLES. I TRAVEL ALOT WITH MY TRUCK AN MAYBE A DIGITAL COMPASS/TEMPERATURE GAUGE COMBO ON THE REAR VIEW MIRROR.I'D LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE NOTICES AFTER IT RAINS, THE WATER DRIPS RIGHT INTO THE POWER WINDOWS CONTROLS

I love my Tacoma!
By Truckldy on 08/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4dr Double Cab PreRunner Rwd SB (2.7L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this truck in June of 2002, when they were still relatively new on the market. I love the sporty style and how it stands out in a crowd of other trucks. It now has 67,000 miles on it and I have never had a problem with it. If you are looking for a truck and still want to be able to take your kids with you... this is the one for you!

My car
By Gabriel Velez on 07/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

it is a nice truck

Great Truck
By 99shark on 07/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4dr Double Cab V6 4WD SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned Chevys, Fords, and Dodges, and none compare to this vehicle. Simply the best truck on the market.

Tacoma Rules!
By johnof on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4dr Double Cab V6 4WD SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Great design in a powerful package. The 4 doors are perfect for the kids -- surprizingly spacious in the rear compared to the 2-door extended cab versions. No mechanical problems in almost a year. Mileage not bad for a 3.4 liter V6 with plenty of towing power.

Lemon
By DevScott on 06/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4dr Double Cab PreRunner V6 Rwd SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

My tacoma broke down after a week, had it fixed, broke down again two weeks later. They have been blaming it on interior water leaks that short out the electronics. It's in for the third time now, still leaking water, still breaking down. 2000 km. 5 weeks old. It's been in the shop for 12 days and counting. Anybody can make a lemon. Don't get caught up in

Solid Truck
By NIKOKIRA11 on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4dr Double Cab V6 4WD SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Nothing bad to say about my tuck, works as advertised.

toyota wheeling
By Ivandamn on 06/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4dr Double Cab V6 4WD SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Traded a f-350 diesal 4X4 and love this truck not nearly as hard to park. I could really keep up with all my freinds in the dunns now. test drove the fx4 ranger but liked the toyota alot better. went off-roading with both of them before i bought and liked the performance and gas mileage better than ford. they need to offer a standard model in the 4-doors TRD.