Feel in Control of the ROAD!
By MANDO60 on
2003 Toyota Tacoma 2dr Xtracab PreRunner Rwd SB (2.7L 4cyl 4A)
The truck is awesome! Im 20 years old and I still don't know if I got a great deal on it or not, all I know is that I love it for what it's used for. The price I ended paying for the truck was $21,500 but I had to tack on $1,500 from an insurance settlement that did not end so well. The truck handles awesome! The pick up is very impressive concidering that it is a 4 Cyl. and the room is GREAT! You get enought leg room in it to SLEEP THERE!!! I've done it! Just once, the seat was not too confy, but it did the job. People love it! When they get in it they want it! All my friends want to test drive it due to the couple specs that I have added to it.
Favorite Features
The one thing that I love the most is the way it sits. I look at it out the window here at my job and it's just awesome! It's my fun toy and it has that classy look! Just like me, Profesional during the day, PARTY ANIMAL AT NIGHT! =0)
Suggested Improvements
I would have to say the way it feels when the wind hits it, It feels as if you are going to lose it if you look away for a second. Other than that, I LOVE MY TRUCK! Can't say anything about the pick up, it's a 4 cyl. =0) Oh yeah, Fuel Economy, it's struggling there.