2003 Tocoma
By Shawn Gerrow on
2003 Toyota Tacoma 4dr Double Cab PreRunner V6 Rwd SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)
The more I drive it, the more I love it. It allows a man with a wife and kids to still own a serious truck and avoid the dreaded mini-van! The back seat is very comfortable with plenty of legroom, even for adults. It is comfortable on the highway and competent off-road. I am completely impressed with its off-road abilities, its height and locking rear differential have allowed me to go places my previous pickup could only dream of. To top it all off, it looks awesome too!
Favorite Features
The locking rear differential, roof rack and power door locks are my favorite features. The roof rack is perfect for holding my canoe and the locking rear differential allows me to get it and me to my favorite fishing spots. With four doors power door locks are a must!
Suggested Improvements
The clock is almost invisible to the driver and really needs to be moved. The cost of my model is a bit high due to all the standard equipment. I really didn’t need power windows, power mirrors, cruise control and a standard transmission. Improved gas milage is a must.