2003 Toyota Tacoma Consumer Reviews 16

2003 Toyota Tacoma - Consumer Reviews

2003 Toyota Tacoma 2dr Regular Cab Rwd SB (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific Tacoma model:
best truck
By tom on 02/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Tacoma 2dr Xtracab 4WD SB (2.7L 4cyl 5M)

This is the best truck on the market. I have it jack up about 7 in with x terran tire it is assome

best truck
By Tom on 02/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Tacoma 2dr Xtracab 4WD SB (2.7L 4cyl 5M)

My first toyota but not my last
By skyking on 01/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Tacoma 2dr Regular Cab Rwd SB (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I had a subaru that was giving to me by my brother 2 years ago that from day one always hesitated when taking off from a stop.it scared me because in a heaverly traffic town it can be dangerous when you pull out with plenty of time yet the car wants to stall on you. plus the air-condition was out so i said i am going to get a toyota tacoma truck .and it has been a blessing so far and i get alot of compliments also.i bought the air and stereo package power steering and abs brakes and that is just the way i wanted .so far it is a real hoot. forgetabout it just enjoy your new TOY>

It's good to be back with Toyota
By Pierceu2 on 01/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Tacoma 4dr Double Cab PreRunner Rwd SB (2.7L 4cyl 4A)

The last toyota I owned, a 1983 pick up had over a quarter of a million miles on it when I sold it , and was in about the same shape as the 2000 nissan I bought to replace it with after only 60,000 miles. I strayed away for a cheaper price in 1999 and wound up payed the price in the long run. It's good to be back in a solid riding vehicle again that I can drive and drive with no worries.

2 Wheel drive Tacoma
By Magyarorsag on 01/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Tacoma 2dr Regular Cab Rwd SB (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is the 5th Toyota Pickup I've owned. Excellent vehicle for just about everything. Gas mileage is reasonable, reliability is outstanding...typical Toyota workmanship. I'm considering purchasing my 6th Toyota pickup, with luck a Toyota Tacoma S-Runner. You can't go wrong with these Toyota trucks.

I'd take this offroad.
By holtonj007 on 01/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Tacoma 4dr Double Cab PreRunner V6 Rwd SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

A solid truck with unbeatable reliability.

Dont Pass this one up!
By Super-Steve on 01/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Tacoma 2dr Regular Cab PreRunner Rwd SB (2.7L 4cyl 4A)

I gave up a Chevrolet to drive this. I only regret not doing it sooner. This is the best vehicle I have ever owned. Its a 4 cylinder that has similar performance to a V-6 Mustang. Don't believe me, go race one! The ride is very solid and it has no squeaks or rattles. I paid a higher price for it, that other trucks of the same size, but option for option it really cost about the same. Toyota only builds what it needs, so therefore you will not find a "stripped down" Toyota on the lot unless they were special ordered for fleet purposes. The bottom line.... pure quality!

Feel in Control of the ROAD!
By MANDO60 on 01/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Tacoma 2dr Xtracab PreRunner Rwd SB (2.7L 4cyl 4A)

The truck is awesome! Im 20 years old and I still don't know if I got a great deal on it or not, all I know is that I love it for what it's used for. The price I ended paying for the truck was $21,500 but I had to tack on $1,500 from an insurance settlement that did not end so well. The truck handles awesome! The pick up is very impressive concidering that it is a 4 Cyl. and the room is GREAT! You get enought leg room in it to SLEEP THERE!!! I've done it! Just once, the seat was not too confy, but it did the job. People love it! When they get in it they want it! All my friends want to test drive it due to the couple specs that I have added to it.

Solid Truck
By RT on 01/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Tacoma 4dr Double Cab PreRunner V6 Rwd SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent Truck. TRD package is worth the extra. Some minor rattles in the dash area.

Ride is nice
By lee on 01/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Tacoma 4dr Double Cab PreRunner V6 Rwd SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Everything I read said the tacoma's ride was unpleasant. I'm a 6'5'' 210lb guy and im not uncomfortable. I will say though the first week I owned it the seats where tough but thats expected its a new truck! This truck has power and you can feel it while in lower gears. Pickup is nice too. No real blind spots that i see.