2002 Toyota Tacoma Consumer Review: You get what you pay for...

2002 Toyota Tacoma Xtracab - Consumer Review

You get what you pay for...
By chonie on

2002 Toyota Tacoma 2dr Xtracab PreRunner 2WD SB (2.7L 4cyl 4A)

I have read a number of other reviews and was not shocked to read about the fender flare seal problems. Other than that, after a few cross country trips and lots of stop and go traffic; no problems whatsoever. I cannot adequately express how much I love this truck. I think that it is by far the best looking truck in it's class and, of course, the quality of a Toyota speaks for itself. Although it is more expensive than the others in it's class, I think we all know that you get what you pay for when it comes to trucks and I feel as though I have received every penny's worth when it comes to my Tacoma.

The flared fenders give it that "Baja racer" styling that everybody seems to love. And the Black Sand Pearl paint is gorgeous.

Another thing I have seen on other reviews; whoever decided where to place the digital clock ought to be shot! Not crazy about the amber lighted dashboard.