2002 Toyota Tacoma Consumer Review: Gotta have one.

2002 Toyota Tacoma - Consumer Review

Gotta have one.
By hanglide on

2002 Toyota Tacoma 2dr Xtracab V6 4WD SB (3.4L 6cyl 5M)

This is my second Tacoma. My first was a 99, 4 cyl, 4WD, Xcab. It was totaled in an accident. Ended up rolling it at 55mph and walked away w/out a scratch. The truck’s design and construction saved my life! Bought a new 01, V6, 4WD, Xcad. Don’t have one complain about either. It’s great in the mud and snow with the right set of tires. I have accumulated 80K+ miles with both trucks and never had a problem with either one. Just have regular maintenance done. Can’t even complain about a rattle or squeak. I would put my money down another one without thinking about it.

Great style, solid construction, reliability, a good balance of off and on road ability, great engines to choose from, push button 4WD on the go, and an interior that wants you to come in and play.

Move the clock so the steering wheel does block it's view. Use heavier gage steel for the tailgate to resist denting.