2001 Toyota Tacoma Consumer Review: Tacoma Fun

2001 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab - Consumer Review

Tacoma Fun
By tucked on

2001 Toyota Tacoma 4dr Double Cab V6 4WD SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

It is the best vehicle I have ever had! It's V6 is powerful, pulling my 8' trailer & ATV,no problem. The bed is short(ATV won't fit) but That is what made it appealing. Lots of rear leg room (more than our Rav4). Has gone anywhere that I have attempted. Winter driving is great in 4WD, but slides alot in 2WD. Couldn't get enough sandbags for 2WD. This is the only vehicle that I've ever had for 2 years... and am still in love with! Oh yeah... the one thing that has been a problem; The front end is out of alignment already. Possibly due to the off-road driving that it has seen, but possibly due to Missouri's CRAP they give us, and call a highway system.

4 Real doors! Powerful V6. Lots of options/accessories available! Oh What A Feeling!

I really wish the cigarette lighter (or at least the power outlet) stayed on with ignition on! Picky? Yes, but there isn't anything else I would change!