2000 Toyota Tacoma Consumer Review: The Sweetest Little Truck in t

2000 Toyota Tacoma - Consumer Review

The Sweetest Little Truck in the World.
By Ramona L. Duffy on

2000 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner 2dr Extended Cab SB

How do I love thee, let me count the ways. :) I have loved it from the moment I saw it and I have never seen another truck that I would rather have. Even the later models of the same truck, I find wanting, style-wise. I didn't like the wide edging over the tires on the later models. Of course I own it now and my mileage is low and it is still adorable! It has never been one moment's trouble. I am only five foot tall and the perfectly placed handles over the door make it snap to get in. I am 70 years old, by the way, and feel like a young chickie when I drive it. I have the bed liner and haul all sorts of stuff in it. I would buy it again. It is the best vehicle I have ever owned.

Favorite Features

The styling of the body. The perfectly placed handles. It is comfortable and long drives are not a problem. It totally reliable and I have never had one minutes trouble with it. Plenty of room. Perfect!

Suggested Improvements

The only thing I would want is maybe a running board, but I can buy that if I want. How can you improve on perfect? I would buy my truck all over again.