2000 Toyota Tacoma Consumer Review: I love my truck

2000 Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab - Consumer Review

I love my truck
By Jordan on

2000 Toyota Tacoma 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

This little truck is a beast, and more reliable than you can imagine. I bought it with 30k miles and have put 80k on it since. I have driven it all over Oregon and put it through its paces. I have taken it off road, put hours of stop and go traffic on the engine and loaded the bed with concrete and dirt with only one problem. The thermostat went out on a three hour trip to the coast. After I fixed the problem the truck has recovered just fine and has gotten the job done every time. It has 110k miles on it and the only thing I have ever had to do is change the lubricants, tires, and thermostat. Reliable. 18mpg winter/21 mpg city.

Its a damn sexy truck. Made for the urban outdoor enthusiast. 4WD works awesomely. Tacoma is built like a truck should be. Handles well, drives even better.

Cab space is moderately small. I am 5'9 and it fits me just fine, but anyone that drives it who is much bigger is usually a little cramped.