1995 Toyota Tacoma Consumer Review: Holy Smokes, Do I Love This Tr

1995 Toyota Tacoma - Consumer Review

Base Regular Cab Pickup (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Holy Smokes, Do I Love This Truck!
By BCdogs14 on

1995 Toyota Tacoma 2dr Regular Cab SB

Easily the greatest vehicle I've ever driven. I've never had to fix anything that wasn't a perishable commodity. Brake pads only once, spark plugs once. Not bad for a 13 year old truck. Even took her cross country CA to NC... she kicked that out like it was driving to the store. Gas mileage is awesome for a truck. A story: Wife was buying her Yaris, and the salesman asks me what I'm driving, like to sell me one too, I tell him "that 1995 Tacoma right there". His smile drooped and he he walked away. I am convinced this truck will outlive me. I get offers on it from strangers almost once a week... and no soap. I love this truck!!!

Everything. I take her out on the back roads in eastern NC all the time to get to fishing holes. The rednecks here bag on me for not having 4wd, but then they see me go off road, and it shuts them up. Even the interior fabric cleans up easily!!

Someone mentioned the cup holder, and I agree. Kind of a not so stable place to put it. Same for the paint chips on the hood. But for the ONLY complaint to be the cup holder and paint? Toyota did SOMETHING right!!!