1995 Toyota Tacoma - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tacoma model:
Hate needing to sell this baby
By Rakman on 06/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Tacoma SR5 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

Needed to replace 2nd clutch (first clutch replaced at 50,000) at 125,000 miles. Regular maintenace for everything else......I never have needed to replace the brakes!!! Had them checked for replacement at 110,000 and they still looked good. Oil every 3k and air filter occasionally....did have to fill in some rock chips on the hood.

Reliable and No Major Repairs
By Pergo on 05/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Tacoma 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought my Toyota pickup used with 15K miles on it. Having owned it for 6 years and driving it back and forth between CA and AZ many times, I can truly say that this little truck is awesome. With 128K miles, no major repairs have been needed. It is fun to drive and economical. Reliable and highly recommended.

Its GREAT
By zach on 05/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Tacoma SR5 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I think the toyota tacoma is Great. it has enough room to have a workload, yet enough room to carry a 5-6 person family

Its GREAT
By Zach on 05/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

230,000 mi and NO repairs needed
By Sean93535 on 02/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Tacoma 2dr Regular Cab SB

Briefly, I am the original owner and have only had to do maintenance. Well there was that body work, but that doesn't reflect on the reliability of these trucks. I am spoiled by this vehicle and am afraid to buy a new one because my standards have become so high. Another tidbit, It still has the original clutch, and I have never babied it!

Headding for 300,000 miles
By egret100 on 12/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Tacoma 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought this truck new. Currently has 282,000 miles. Each year I say I am going to buy something new, but everything, EVERYTHING, still works on this truck. It still has the original clutch, alt, starter, etc. Only has oil and filter changes. I've grown attatched to this vehilce.

120,000 miles is nothing to these trucks
By J.Z. on 11/16/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Tacoma V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

My 95 Tacoma v6 has 120k on it and the engine body and interior are still great. Runs perfectly for such an old vehicle its amazing.

GREAT TRUCK
By Glenn Lightcap on 08/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Tacoma 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I also have purchased my truck new and I could go out and buy a new toyota. I ask myself why this one is running so well, why go out for a new one. I still like the every thing about my truck!!!!

Great Truck!!!
By brettj1 on 05/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Tacoma 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought my truck brand new, almost 7 years ago. I want to buy another Toyota but the one I own now is doing so well that I hate to spend the money on a new truck.