1995 Toyota Tacoma - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tacoma model:
Keeps on trucking... yea ya!
By Eric on 11/20/09 16:43 PM (PST)

1995 Toyota Tacoma V6 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

This was my first truck I have purchased on my own, when I was 18. Great truck!! It now has 270,000 miles and keeps on going. Things I had to replace or repair: U joint in drive shaft (80,000 miles & 120,000 mi), Powersteering pump (100,000 mi), starter (120,000 mi) and that's all that comes to mind. Right now, I do have a an oil leak, need to replace spark plugs more frequently since there is an oil leak there too but the truck keeps running fine and it passed smog (CA is a big deal). The car, in my opinion is very reliable. Toyota trucks, compact size, are great cars!

3 years and still running strong
By Dydrmr01 on 03/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Tacoma V6 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

I have owned my Tacoma for 3 1/2 years and I love this truck! I am a first- time Toyota and truck owner, but I am sold. I just rolled 124,000 miles, and besides a timing belt change, I have no major mechanical work needed on this vehicle. They are great trucks, and if you take care of them, they'll take care of you. Not to mention that I live in Hawaii, do a lot of off-roading, and this little stock Toyota keeps pace with the jacked up Chevys and Fords with no problem at all.