1995 Toyota Tacoma - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tacoma model:
Tacoma rules
By RG on 07/08/08 13:17 PM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Tacoma 2dr Extended Cab SB

After 13yrs on the road my toy still have the same mileage of 350 +/- on the road in city about 300. keep adding fuel cleaners 3 times a yr from stp, to more expense fuel cleaners at lease ones a yr, change oil every 3-4 mths. No Major problems. Once a yr a false reading of valve stuck comes on ( just reset battery ) warm the car before you drive, and no shifting errors by the driver that will trigger computer errors.

Family Heirloom
By Bobby Joe on 04/19/08 20:58 PM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Tacoma 2dr Extended Cab SB

I love my truck! I bought it new when my son was 3 years old, he will get his drivers license in 2 months and will become the new proud owner. Everything is still in good condition with this truck, it's a little scratched but no engine work whatsoever. I had some brake problems years ago, that is the extent of it's repair history. Very reliable, highly recommended.

I love my Toyota
By jackie on 07/20/07 20:49 PM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Tacoma 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought this truck in 98 with 37k miles. I have 153k on it now. Had to replace the shocks, the brakes twice and battery. Low cost vehicle with great zip and I average 26 MPG on hwy and 23 in the city. Starts up everytime, I just love this truck! I am glad to read that people have over 200k with no problems as well. Can't find a better truck out there.

Best Truck
By BEST TRUCK OUT THERE on 05/31/07 11:28 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Tacoma 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought this truck used in 1996 with 12000K. This is the best truck out there now. I put 260,000 miles on it and it has never left me stranded. The only complaint is the ride is bumpy now, but it's very strong for a 4 cylinder. The bed is very strong. People underestimate my truck when they see it, but when they see the load I put on it, they are surprised. Now I bought a new 2006 Tundra top of the line limited with TRD pkg. I would recommend Toyota to everyone who is looking for reliability, economy and gas mileage.

Headding for 300,000 miles
By egret100 on 12/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Tacoma 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought this truck new. Currently has 282,000 miles. Each year I say I am going to buy something new, but everything, EVERYTHING, still works on this truck. It still has the original clutch, alt, starter, etc. Only has oil and filter changes. I've grown attatched to this vehilce.

Great Truck!!!
By brettj1 on 05/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Tacoma 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought my truck brand new, almost 7 years ago. I want to buy another Toyota but the one I own now is doing so well that I hate to spend the money on a new truck.