I love my Toyota T-100
By Sportwoman on
1997 Toyota T100 SR5 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB
I purchased my T-100 new in 12/97 and almost 6 years later I love it just as much as I did the day I bought it. I don't know why it wasn't such a hot seller back then because I could have sold mine at least 5 times in the past 2 years. People have actually left me notes on my truck asking me if I want to sell it. I haven't had any problems with it. It's excellent in the snow and the bed is big enough to haul whatever I want. My only complaint is the front of the truck is uneven, but you'd have to stare at it for awhile to notice this. This is an awesome truck and should definitely have a higher resale value.
Favorite Features
I love my two-tone paint. I also like the interior design. My seats are comfortable and the back seat is practically the same size as 4-Runner just without the 4 doors. This truck has a lot of power and it easily accels when you need it to. I love almost everything about this truck!
Suggested Improvements
Toyota needs to put better tires on their trucks because the Dunlop tires that came on my T-100 were awful. A set of BF Goodrich All-Terrain and the problem was solved. They also need better rust protection on the undercarriage and the chrome parts and the AC has never been cold.