1996 Toyota T100 Consumer Review: SR5 S/B V6 4X4

1996 Toyota T100 Extended Cab - Consumer Review

SR5 S/B V6 4X4
By bobbyz on

1996 Toyota T100 SR5 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I'm 6'4" and bought my T100 in late '96. In 10 yrs and 130K miles I've replaced the clutch and the rear end and the rear end was more than likely my own fault for not keeping up on it. The only flaws in it are the driver door remote open stopped working the 2nd yr and the same seatbelt problem as everyone else although it does retract, you just have to help it. And of course that annoying steering stop noise. But other than these couple of things, the good has far outweighed the bad. I have several vintage cars and trucks including a 41 chevy P/U and a 70 chevy 4x4. The t100 4xs great and fits right in at home. I wouldn't get rid of it for anything. No reason to, we love it. Reliable as can be!

SR5 pkg. Roomy for a mid size truck. Console. Dash layout. Power. Mileage. Exterior design. Mirrors. Factory speaker layout. Plenty of room for my 6'4" self and plenty comfy.

Rotors, seatbelts, steer stops.