Used 1995 Toyota T100 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific T100 model:

Great Truck!
By Mlew30

1995 Toyota T100 SR5 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I have used this truck for so much it is hard to list. I have hauled huge loads of wood, water tanks, feed etc. It has towed a lot over the mountains of WV without a hiccup. This truck has been a monster. I do not drive it much now due to having a Yaris with great mileage. However, I will keep this truck until it falls apart because it works hard. I use it mainly now for running to get lumber or when the weather it bad. Great truck.

Love the 4WD, nothing special, just love it. It hauls so well. I have driven over some rough roads with a full load and never have had a problem. It has helped me get a lot of wood for the stove.

Nothing, really!

Best truck ever made
By joseph corbo

1995 Toyota T100 DX 2dr Regular Cab LB

I bought this truck new have put 568,000 miles on it so far. Replaced clutch 3 times, timing belt 3 times and water pump 2 times, they were still good just replaced both at same time saved on labor, alt at 444,000. Radiator at 535,000 front end is still all orig. and still tight! Never had a alignment and still get 50,000 out of tires starter still orig. Not rusting at all. Just a great truck, none better in the world!! Thanks Toyota!!!

Great truck!! All time favorite!!
By Deerhntr

1995 Toyota T100 SR5 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I have over 250000 and have had to do very little maintenance to the truck so far. Regular maintenance plus a starter, idler arm, front axle halves, and a clutch pedal bracket. Thats it!! Great all around truck that tows, hauls and 4 wheels fine for the average Joe. A tundra is next if this truck ever quits running.

Reliability, toughness and good fuel mileage.

Tundra has them.

An Old Warrior
By Bill

1995 Toyota T100 SR5 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

It has never had a problem. Routine items like timing belt, new tires, serviced according to recommendations, is all that has been done. Recalled for head gaskets, but this one had the right cement. I could not have purchased a better vehicle for my use. Loves the desert and the snow equally. Never lets you down. Always starts and goes. I can depend on it. I have one born in 2003 and it is amazing. I'm getting another soon. I'll name it Crew Max.

My favorite feature is the style. It's a classic design and still looks good. It turns heads today.

None for this workhorse. All the necessary improvements have been made in its younger brothers.

95 T100; 12 years and counting
By Kevin

1995 Toyota T100 DX 2dr Extended Cab SB

Original owner of 2WD Ext Cab with 3.4 V6, now with 126K miles. Original Muffler and brakes lasted 10 years. Only in shop once in 12 years for corrective work; other than that, just normal maintenance - oil, battery, etc. No rust and I drive where they salt roads every winter. Still average 20 mpg - although it is mostly highway. Extremely reliable. Although really mid-size, it has fitted my needs perfectly up to now. Will be upgrading to the new Tundra as my family and towing needs have both increased in size.

3.4 V6 is great engine, at 20 mpg - good blend of power and fuel economy. Very reliable truck.

My seat belt does not spring back like it used to in the holder.