1995 Toyota T100 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific T100 model:
T100
By Wallrat on 10/19/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota T100 Regular Cab V6 2dr Regular Cab LB

My T100 has the 3.4 liter engine. I regularly get 20 mpg, even loaded. The only fault with it is that I had to install an aftermarket tranny cooler as the oil overheated towing in the mountains. That solved 99% of my towing problem. Great truck otherwise. I have 225k miles on it, burns no oil, runs well.

Best truck I've ever owned
By wolphcry on 05/11/10 08:58 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota T100 Regular Cab DX 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

This has been by far the best truck i've ever owned. I've had a few dodges and fords from the same time frame or newer and there is no comparison

Great truck
By Ben Ridgway on 06/27/09 08:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota T100 Regular Cab DX 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

I had a '95 T100 and it was a great truck! I owned it between 106,000 miles and 186,000. Now my brother drives it. I averaged 20 mpg in a full size 4x4. No major issues. Always started. Only issue I had was gas tank rusted away, but I replaced with a used one and it's still going. No complaints here.

Best truck ever made
By joseph corbo on 02/15/08 17:50 PM (PST)

1995 Toyota T100 Regular Cab DX 2dr Regular Cab LB

I bought this truck new have put 568,000 miles on it so far. Replaced clutch 3 times, timing belt 3 times and water pump 2 times, they were still good just replaced both at same time saved on labor, alt at 444,000. Radiator at 535,000 front end is still all orig. and still tight! Never had a alignment and still get 50,000 out of tires starter still orig. Not rusting at all. Just a great truck, none better in the world!! Thanks Toyota!!!

mountain trail ride
By oldrag on 07/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota T100 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab LB

1996, the day bought my 1995 Toyota t- 100. Since then she has become one of the best trucks I have ever owned. Every time I go to the BLUERIDGE MOUNTAINS she is right there beside me like a faithfull dog. This 2wd truck is very capable on the trails. My truck has never left me stranded, whether I am fording the north fork of the tye river or scrambling up 45 degree trails on the crabtree falls fire road she never complains. I own a 2002 F-350 4x4 4 door and I truely believe that my toyota is a true competitor. Alot of people think that the T-100 is a second rate truck but i have shown that it is alot more capable than alot of 4x4 trucks

Long Time Owner
By Mike Bumm on 08/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota T100 Regular Cab DX 2dr Regular Cab LB

I bought this truck with about 12K miles from the dealer that used it about 6 months for a parts delivery vehicle for the dealership. Never a major breakdown. Just had a battery failure in 1997. Still have original brakes after 90000 miles. Still runs like a top, starts immediately and gets good gas mileage.