1995 Toyota T100 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific T100 model:
T-100 DX w/auto trans
By mikon on 06/02/13 11:58 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota T100 DX 2dr Extended Cab SB

Ultra reliable, good mileage (steady at 21.4 on road trips), snappy acceleration... Best truck I've owned until I bought a 2000 Tundra SR5, then a 2006 4-door Limited Edition Tundra. The T-100 is still an awesome workhorse truck that never falters. I have changed only the oil, oil and air filters, battery, and tires. My neighbors with F-150s and silverado 1500s don't even come close to the either the T-100 or the Tundras.

95 TOYO T100
By tom on 10/15/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota T100 DX 2dr Extended Cab SB

I've had my TOYO 8 years now. It has 357,000 miles on it/ I have replaced the radiator, water pump, heater valve, shocks and a lower ball joint in all this time, most dependable mid sized truck ever built hands down! I train Strongman and had had literally a ton in the bed at a time and hauled a trailer and 3 atvs for 4 hrs to the mountains

Way better than a Timex
By Mark Allen on 02/01/10 13:37 PM (PST)

1995 Toyota T100 DX 2dr Extended Cab SB

How could I have ever know that when I drove off of the dealership lot 15 years ago that I would still be driving my T100 on a 120 mile daily round trip commute in 2010. Originally purchased to pull a boat and haul camping gear. 411,000 plus miles later, I would say that I got a great return on my investment. The only work performed on this truck besides normal maintenance happened after a deer hit the front end. So both headlight assemblies, radiator, and fan were replaced. That was 159,000 miles ago. Still on the original alternator, Water pump, PS pump and even transmission fluid! Has taken it's share of licks but never has stopped ticking.

1995 toyota T-100
By kcolt4 on 08/02/08 15:48 PM (PDT)

1995 Toyota T100 DX 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought this truck used in 2001 from a guy in Costa Mesa, Ca. I traveled 2 hrs to look at this truck. It had 80,000 miles on it, but I figured, its a Toyota, thats nothing. So here it is 7 yrs later, the truck now has 185,000 miles on it and is still going strong. The only part that I had to replace was a starter. And it even has an automatic transmission. For a truck it gets pretty good mileage, my commute to work is a combination of highway and city driving and when I did the math, I was averaging 18 miles per gallon, thats without babying the truck.

95 T100; 12 years and counting
By Kevin on 03/15/07 10:24 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota T100 DX 2dr Extended Cab SB

Original owner of 2WD Ext Cab with 3.4 V6, now with 126K miles. Original Muffler and brakes lasted 10 years. Only in shop once in 12 years for corrective work; other than that, just normal maintenance - oil, battery, etc. No rust and I drive where they salt roads every winter. Still average 20 mpg - although it is mostly highway. Extremely reliable. Although really mid-size, it has fitted my needs perfectly up to now. Will be upgrading to the new Tundra as my family and towing needs have both increased in size.

Young Pup, Retired before it's Time
By T. Carter on 10/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota T100 DX 2dr Extended Cab SB

I was hoping that I would get another 300,000 miles out of my Toyota, before I had to retire it to the Salvage Yard. Toyota's are known for their Longevity, Dependability and Durability. Mechanically, this Truck was Excellent! Unfortunatly, We've had two accidents, Took out the whole Front End this time. It Still Runs, but Replacement parts and Airbags aren't cheap!