Used 1995 Toyota T100 Consumer Reviews - 26 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific T100 model:

T-100 DX w/auto trans
By mikon

1995 Toyota T100 DX 2dr Extended Cab SB

Ultra reliable, good mileage (steady at 21.4 on road trips), snappy acceleration... Best truck I've owned until I bought a 2000 Tundra SR5, then a 2006 4-door Limited Edition Tundra.
The T-100 is still an awesome workhorse truck that never falters. I have changed only the oil, oil and air filters, battery, and tires.
My neighbors with F-150s and silverado 1500s don't even come close to the either the T-100 or the Tundras.

Reliability... faultless. Good power train. Great mileage. Comfortable on multi-hundred mile long trips.

Keep up the good quality... have seen none other as good.

T100
By Wallrat

1995 Toyota T100 V6 2dr Regular Cab LB

My T100 has the 3.4 liter engine. I regularly get 20 mpg, even loaded. The only fault with it is that I had to install an aftermarket tranny cooler as the oil overheated towing in the mountains. That solved 99% of my towing problem. Great truck otherwise. I have 225k miles on it, burns no oil, runs well.

95 TOYO T100
By tom

1995 Toyota T100 DX 2dr Extended Cab SB

I've had my TOYO 8 years now. It has 357,000 miles on it/ I have replaced the radiator, water pump, heater valve, shocks and a lower ball joint in all this time, most dependable mid sized truck ever built hands down! I train Strongman and had had literally a ton in the bed at a time and hauled a trailer and 3 atvs for 4 hrs to the mountains

Dependability

Seats are a little uncomfortable on trips.

Best truck I've ever owned
By wolphcry

1995 Toyota T100 DX 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

This has been by far the best truck i've ever owned. I've had a few dodges and fords from the same time frame or newer and there is no comparison

quality

Way better than a Timex
By Mark Allen

1995 Toyota T100 DX 2dr Extended Cab SB

How could I have ever know that when I drove off of the dealership lot 15 years ago that I would still be driving my T100 on a 120 mile daily round trip commute in 2010. Originally purchased to pull a boat and haul camping gear. 411,000 plus miles later, I would say that I got a great return on my investment. The only work performed on this truck besides normal maintenance happened after a deer hit the front end. So both headlight assemblies, radiator, and fan were replaced. That was 159,000 miles ago. Still on the original alternator, Water pump, PS pump and even transmission fluid! Has taken it's share of licks but never has stopped ticking.