1993 Toyota T100 Consumer Review: 200k miles and still going!

1993 Toyota T100 - Consumer Review

SR5 Regular Cab Pickup (3.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

200k miles and still going!
By Jav on

1993 Toyota T100 SR5 2dr Regular Cab LB

This is the best truck I've owned. I owned two GMC's before this and they fell apart by 80k miles. I bought this truck used in '95 w/14k miles on it - just turned 200k miles on this truck and the only thing that I've had to replace is the A/C compressor - it gave out after 8 years. I did take it in at 80k miles for the head gasket recall and a new timing belt and water pump - just put a second timing belt and water pump at 200k miles. I drive it hard 80+ mph and it still idles like new. Radio gave out after 8 yrs - all other electronics, pwr windows, pwr locks, pwr mirrors, still work!

It is the perfect size for me - interior is very roomy - same size as the Tundra - midsize body just right for city maneuvering.

Dents easily - tougher body sheet metal and bumpers. I wish they still made this truck - I'm looking for a '98 T-100 to replace this one. Not sold on the Tundra yet.