Used 1993 Toyota T100 SR5 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific T100 model:

93 T-100 review
By Bob Hunter

1993 Toyota T100 SR5 2dr Regular Cab LB

I've had my T-100 for 11 years and have driven it for 171,000 miles. Many of those miles have been on long distance trips. The truck has performed excellantly and has been very reliable. I use my truck to haul mulch, lumber, firewood, shop equipment, etc., many times loading it to at least cpacity and have not had any difficulty with performance in any way.

200k miles and still going!
By Jav

1993 Toyota T100 SR5 2dr Regular Cab LB

This is the best truck I've owned. I owned two GMC's before this and they fell apart by 80k miles. I bought this truck used in '95 w/14k miles on it - just turned 200k miles on this truck and the only thing that I've had to replace is the A/C compressor - it gave out after 8 years. I did take it in at 80k miles for the head gasket recall and a new timing belt and water pump - just put a second timing belt and water pump at 200k miles. I drive it hard 80+ mph and it still idles like new. Radio gave out after 8 yrs - all other electronics, pwr windows, pwr locks, pwr mirrors, still work!

It is the perfect size for me - interior is very roomy - same size as the Tundra - midsize body just right for city maneuvering.

Dents easily - tougher body sheet metal and bumpers. I wish they still made this truck - I'm looking for a '98 T-100 to replace this one. Not sold on the Tundra yet.

One good truck
By CM

1993 Toyota T100 SR5 2dr Regular Cab LB

This truck is great, after replacing the rear springs I frequently haul over 2000 lbs and never any problems. This truck is always up to a challenge, I've pulled countless stumps.

wish they still made it, also wish it was a 4x4

One good truck
By cm

wish they still made it, also wish it was a 4x4

Good truck
By CW

1993 Toyota T100 SR5 2dr Regular Cab LB

Driven it hard, real hard no problems, Pulled trailer with a 49 Ford Truck on it for 8 hours straight, no problems..