1993 Toyota T100 3.0L V6 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

1993 Toyota T100 - Consumer Reviews

1993 Toyota T100 SR5 2dr Regular Cab LB

SR5 Regular Cab Pickup (3.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific T100 model:
93 T-100 review
By Bob Hunter on 02/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota T100 SR5 2dr Regular Cab LB

I've had my T-100 for 11 years and have driven it for 171,000 miles. Many of those miles have been on long distance trips. The truck has performed excellantly and has been very reliable. I use my truck to haul mulch, lumber, firewood, shop equipment, etc., many times loading it to at least cpacity and have not had any difficulty with performance in any way.

200k miles and still going!
By Jav on 06/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota T100 SR5 2dr Regular Cab LB

This is the best truck I've owned. I owned two GMC's before this and they fell apart by 80k miles. I bought this truck used in '95 w/14k miles on it - just turned 200k miles on this truck and the only thing that I've had to replace is the A/C compressor - it gave out after 8 years. I did take it in at 80k miles for the head gasket recall and a new timing belt and water pump - just put a second timing belt and water pump at 200k miles. I drive it hard 80+ mph and it still idles like new. Radio gave out after 8 yrs - all other electronics, pwr windows, pwr locks, pwr mirrors, still work!

One good truck
By CM on 04/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota T100 SR5 2dr Regular Cab LB

This truck is great, after replacing the rear springs I frequently haul over 2000 lbs and never any problems. This truck is always up to a challenge, I've pulled countless stumps.

One good truck
By cm on 04/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

Good truck
By CW on 03/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota T100 SR5 2dr Regular Cab LB

Driven it hard, real hard no problems, Pulled trailer with a 49 Ford Truck on it for 8 hours straight, no problems..