1993 Toyota T100 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific T100 model:
Best Work Truck Ever.
By Scaper on 09/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota T100 2dr Regular Cab LB

I run a landscape company and our trucks get huge amounts of abuse. This is the only truck I have EVER owned that has gone even over 70,000 with no major repairs. Well, it is currently at over 175,000 miles without one problem, and I mean not one. It's 2 wheel drive, and looks a bit ugly, but I trust that 1993 truck more than I would a one year old domestic. You can't imagine the abuse of numerous employees and a landscape business!! What a truck! I assume it was purposely built stronger because of it being their first year for the fullsize.

Great Truck
By KES on 06/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota T100 2dr Regular Cab LB

This is the first Toyota I've owned. I can see why Toyota owners are loyal to the make. The 93 is the first year of the T-100, and a good one. I drive consideralbe mileage and have no wories about being left stranded. I push it from time to time and it responds without griping. The 3.0 V6 is tough. Wouldn't hestitate to put 200k miles plus. Found that you have to run premium gas to avoid spark knocking. This particular truck has a modified bed. Due to an accident a flat bed was added by the previous owner. Looks a little different, but still in A-1 condition.