1993 Toyota T100 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific T100 model:
Best Truck Ever Owned
By Ric on 03/10/09 08:07 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota T100 SR5 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

This Truck is now 16 years old and has over 220K. The only non maintenance repairs done was a high pressure A/C hose replaced and one front axle. While the 3.0L powerplant coupled with the automatic transmission is no rocket ship at highway speed, it works great at low speed or off road. For someone looking to buy a older pickup, I can't see a better choice out there.

Toyota T100 automatic longbox 4WD
By susan hill on 09/09/07 10:19 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota T100 SR5 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

Very nice truck to drive. Handles great.

Wow
By Wild_man on 09/20/06 18:58 PM (PDT)

1993 Toyota T100 SR5 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

Great reliable gutless truck.

93 T-100 review
By Bob Hunter on 02/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota T100 SR5 2dr Regular Cab LB

I've had my T-100 for 11 years and have driven it for 171,000 miles. Many of those miles have been on long distance trips. The truck has performed excellantly and has been very reliable. I use my truck to haul mulch, lumber, firewood, shop equipment, etc., many times loading it to at least cpacity and have not had any difficulty with performance in any way.

Why Buy Anything Else
By GeminiCorp on 12/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota T100 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

I bought this truck new in 93. I was 18, I'm going to turn 30 next year and I still have yet to change a headlight in this truck. I'm a contractor and get ribbed all day about how this truck has no power and is ugly, but I have hooked a chain to every full size American truck brand out there and pulled them out of trouble. I'll probably give this truck to my kids to drive and they're only 5 years old.

200k miles and still going!
By Jav on 06/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota T100 SR5 2dr Regular Cab LB

This is the best truck I've owned. I owned two GMC's before this and they fell apart by 80k miles. I bought this truck used in '95 w/14k miles on it - just turned 200k miles on this truck and the only thing that I've had to replace is the A/C compressor - it gave out after 8 years. I did take it in at 80k miles for the head gasket recall and a new timing belt and water pump - just put a second timing belt and water pump at 200k miles. I drive it hard 80+ mph and it still idles like new. Radio gave out after 8 yrs - all other electronics, pwr windows, pwr locks, pwr mirrors, still work!

One good truck
By CM on 04/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota T100 SR5 2dr Regular Cab LB

This truck is great, after replacing the rear springs I frequently haul over 2000 lbs and never any problems. This truck is always up to a challenge, I've pulled countless stumps.

One good truck
By cm on 04/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

solid truck
By jig on 10/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota T100 SR5 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

Has been a wonderful truck. 4wd feature works w/o any problems. 130,000 mi burns no oil, not a drop. This truck is not fast nor is it a comfortable ride, but it pulls my 17' bass boat anywhere I need it to, takes the abuse of adult off-road use. Handles well and it has good ground clearance with the 31" tires. Will buy another Toyota when the time comes.

Tough as nails.
By Denton on 10/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota T100 1 Ton 2dr Regular Cab LB

I bought this truck a hear-and-a-half ago from a company that used the truck to regularly carry around 1,000 lbs of nuts and bolts. I have put 25k mi on it since then without a problem. The a/c has always been very cold, and the truck runs like a champ. I once carried 2,200 lbs of gravel at 75 mph on the interstate. I can fit 4x8 sheets of drywall (BETWEEN the wheel-wells) and shut the tailgate (8' bed). The T100 is the toughest, truck I have ever driven. I rag it out repeatedly, and it just won't die. I am selling it now, only because I found a sweet deal on a '98 T100 with low miles.