Adam's Supra review
By Notorious 2JZ on
1997 Toyota Supra Turbo 2dr Coupe
This is my 3rd car after owning all Acuras. I can say that I am proudly a Toyota (eventually Lexus hybrid) owner for life! Take it to the track and take your girl out to dinner in the same night. Turns heads everywhere, and the sky is the limit when it comes to engine tuning. Literally, everything in this car can be upgraded. The car was built way ahead of it's time. I have a hard time believing that it's a 97 and not an 07. It makes a great circuit or drag racing car. Or you could just let it sit in the garage and watch it go up in value! There's a very large Supra enthusiast community like the Mustang or Camaro. This car has been extremely reliable for me even after adding HP!
Favorite Features
Unique (no one has a Supra), the engine with a short block that can handle 900hp, unique projector headlight/taillights, targa top, fit and finish, perfect dash setup, bulletproof 6-speed transmission, if you sneeze on this car it'll gain 20 horsepower, RWD, handling, comfortable for a sports car.
Suggested Improvements
The next Supra needs: cup holders, bigger back seat, built-in navigation with engine programming (like the skyline), chrome accent rings around A/C vents in gauges, choice between carbon fiber or brushed aluminum trim (no vinyl), xenon HIDs, convertible targa, and of course more horsepower!