Best Affordable Supercar Ever Built
By rx8adp@hotmail.com on
1997 Toyota Supra Turbo 2dr Coupe
Well at last earlier this year after many years of saving I finally own my Dream-Car. It is a 1997 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Jewel Green with Gold Package very rare and I bought it with only 64K original mileage. All I can say is this car has such amazing build quality and is so quiet and solid that sometime I forget that this car is 13 years old it is that well built. Also what makes this car so timeless is its amazing shape I get compliments all the time and people always ask me when did this car come out I have not seem it in the Showroom floor and when I tell them that its a classic Toyota they never believe me. Overall they are amazing to own and a very very special car to have.
Favorite Features
Targa Top and the air running through my hair. Twin Turbos and the breathtaking speed they provide. Last but not least the driver centered interior it is so cool and a joy to be in.
Suggested Improvements
I wish they were cheaper to buy as they hold their value so well even in this economy. Also I wish they came with HID headlight but will be ordering low/fog kit's soon.