1997 Toyota Supra Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Supra model:
A classic worth keeping for one's lifetime
By nyindallas on 08/06/09 22:10 PM (PDT)

1997 Toyota Supra Coupe 2dr Coupe

From the second generation from the mid-80's the supra has been my dream car. I found this in 02 with about 22000 K on it. I was looking for a manual, but this was the cleanest Supra I could find. Not a scratch. In the last seven years it has been perfect. It never fails to please. Other than 1 02 sensor, I have not had a single problem. It has ample power w/o the turbo and it s amazing how well it hugs the road.

Toyota Supra Non Turbo Super White L.E.
By ss5153 on 11/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1997 Toyota Supra Coupe 2dr Coupe

Bought this car just recently, and I already received tons of compliments from strangers in the gas station. NICE CAR! IS IT A GT? WOW, LOOKS LIKE A FERRARI, SUPRA? WHAT IS THE MAKE OF IT? HA HA HA, FEELS GREAT TO KNOW THAT I OWN A PART OF THE BEST SPORTS CAR IN HISTORY.

Great performance and quality.
By Supra on 07/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1997 Toyota Supra Coupe 2dr Coupe

I've had my 97 Supra for 2 years, and it has been the best sports car i've owned. It has never been in the shop for any repairs despite being my daily driving car. It attracts attention wherever I go and has plenty of speed.

I Still Love My Supra
By lexiconby on 06/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1997 Toyota Supra Coupe 2dr Coupe

I bought it new with 6 on the odometer and it currently has 111,000. There are no sports cars with this many miles, that's never been in the shop that can still go 130mph (10 off its max). I have original EVERYTHING on this car and all I ever did was oil changes, tune-ups and swapping out all fluids, (it's due for a new timing belt though). I drove it pretty hard.