1995 Toyota Supra Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Supra model:
Beat Ride I've Ever Owned!!
By Rick on 12/24/05 14:27 PM (PST)

1995 Toyota Supra Coupe 2dr Coupe

Have had my Supra since April '96. It has 165,000 miles and is running as strong as when I bought it!! I wouldn't trade or sell this car for any car that's on the market today.

Super Supra
By rstreidl on 05/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Supra Coupe 2dr Coupe

What a fun car! Very fast, fun, corners like your on rails, but doesn't beat you up on not so smooth roads. Very smooth and refined. Plus there are alot of options for tuning and increasing performance.

All the performance, none of the pomp
By laz on 07/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Supra Coupe 2dr Coupe

Holding value better than the Edmunds system thinks. Rarely seen on the street but bound to be noticed when it is. Docile when doing errands, but exhilerating when called upon. Good for long road trips and evening cruising alike. Seemingly small rear hatch is deceptive. Holds full grocery loads and even 8 foot long skis when they are placed from dashboard to tail down the center.

The power of the NA
By Team Camel on 06/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Supra Coupe 2dr Coupe

The car has been my favorite car since childhood. I have one now and I love everything about the car but the only thing I would add is a turbo kit to make it more powerful since everything else is similar besides the big notice like the 5 speed transmission.