1994 Toyota Supra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Supra model:
Supra Twin Turbo
By Jim_Clark on 02/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 2dr Coupe

I bought my Supra Twin Turbo new in 1994. It's now 2003 and it is still performs flawlessly (still stock – no mods). Great fun to drive. This is the best car I've ever owned. Well built, reliable, responsive, sure footed (corners as if on rails), with terrific acceleration. 21 mpg. Prior car - 1993 new RX7 twin turbo. 13 mpg (on a good day) , light weight with beautiful curves, but handling not near Supra standard. The Supra TT can be used as a daily commuter then at weekends, . . . taken to the track :-)

Toyota supra
By samson Simpson on 01/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 2dr Coupe

The only thing i have to say about my car is that its one of the best that ive had for a long time,andeverything about it ,is great!

I Love My Supra
By asrudy on 10/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 2dr Coupe

1994 Twin turbo Supra, automatic, the best car I have ever owned. I thoroughly enjoy driving the car. I have never kept a car more than 4 years before the Supra. It is also the most reliable car I ever owned.

Can not compare
By richie on 10/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 2dr Coupe

This car is awesome. It's 8 years old and it still turns heads. There are so few that this car is worth so much more than what is listed. The only thing I wish this car had was a boost gauge, boost controller, and lumbar support. The car could be lighter but they could have nulled that with more power. Everytime I drive this thing it is so much fun. Trying to find one will be very difficult but I got mine for an awesome deal. IF you got one, you know what I mean. It's reliable, fast, easy to mod, easy to maintain...etc. I LOVE IT!!!!

Champion Vehicle
By Runstop on 07/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 2dr Coupe

I've own my 1994 Supra TT for 2 years and it still turns heads. I love how a 20k, 8yr old vehicle turns heads and can still beat the new cars. This car is buildable up to 1300 horsepower, so no car can hang with it, and it would still be well under 100,000 dollars. Try that with any other car!

WAAYYY undervalued
By dmcccccc on 06/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 2dr Coupe

Incredible car, but all "blue book" values are in $15000 range which is flat out rediculous. Find one in good shape under $20K and you found a damn good deal!

Good Car
By goalieboy34 on 02/28/02 13:08 PM (PST)

1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 2dr Coupe

I feel that I really like this car because it has provided a smooth easy ride for me during: Racing, Cross country drive, and just plain old from home to the office.