Used 1994 Toyota Supra Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Toyota Supra - Consumer Reviews

1994 Toyota Supra

View reviews for a specific Supra model:

I have owned 3 Supras, I have loved them
By Eric Hansen

1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 2dr Coupe

These cars are the best bang for the buck I have a little over 600HP at the crank and this car is a rocket. If you have the chance to buy one do it, do it fast or you will miss out on a GREAT car. True HIGH quality build and fast as it gets, This car will do it all 1/4 mile, SCCA, road coarse, town and highway, and is a show car as well. FIND ONE AND BUY IT!!!!

Favorite Features

The turbo and the I6 motor, aaaawwhhh yeeeeaaaa

Suggested Improvements

NONE

Most fun for the Buck!!
By Norrad32

1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 2dr Coupe

This has been a wonderful car. I am just as in love with my Supra today as the day I found her. It has plenty of performance and the build quality is just short of perfect. This car will get you as many looks as the most exotic supercar would at a fraction of the cost. When you put your right foot into this car you get an adrenaline rush like no other. But at the same time I know that my next scheduled maintance is not going to cost an arm and a leg like some other exotics on the market today. All in all this is a wonderful and fun car.

Favorite Features

There are several things that make this car a favorite. One of course is the rush from the turbos. Another favorite is the timeless lines of this car. The targa is a great feature without the trouble or maintanence of a convertible

Suggested Improvements

Only improvement would be to bring it back to U.S. soil so I can purchase the next update of this great car.

Loud but Dangerest
By Snagle

1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 2dr Coupe

This car, 1994 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo, is the most reliable car that I ever owned or will own in this WORLD. I respect this Maker, TOYOTA, and every thing TRD has to offer to the public. I bow to Toyota TRD.

Favorite Features

Audio player, and PS2

MORE POWER??? BPU it.
By rci

1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 2dr Coupe

This car is the best thing that Toyota ever designed. Outstanding performance, outstanding cornering, 10/10 on aftermarket adjustments WITH Lexus craftsmanship on engine and tranny. If you want more horsepower (425 - 535HP), BPU++ your supra for CHEAP! This car is better (and will continue to be) than any Nissan, Mazda, or American car you can think of putting it next to. Compare it to the performance of Viper/996TT/Z06TT!!

Favorite Features

ability of stock twin turbos to output up to 26psi (stock is 11.5), electronic auto tranny, exterior style, effortless/inexpensive modification ability

Suggested Improvements

American models should have had Euro auto front spoiler and Euro hood scoop! NEXT TIME TOYOTA, GIVE THE U.S. THE MOTORCROSS 'EURO SPEC' CARS, WE HAVE THE ROADS TO USE THEM IN TEXAS!!!!

i love my supra tt
By breeze

1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 2dr Coupe

this car is perfect. it is such a beautiful car. it really does turn heads, people are always asking about it. it is reliable and as long as you keep it in good shape, you shouldn't have any problems.

Favorite Features

everything!! i love the design and the performance.

Suggested Improvements

turbo timer should be stock, in the dash. and boost gauges should be stock too.