1994 Toyota Supra Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Supra model:
The 1994 Supra Review
By Jakob on 11/05/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Supra Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

Point blank this car is a car that is hard to kill. If you own one of these cars you know where we're coming from. The toyota supra is the best car around not to mention that this car has the best resell value over years. If anything i have watched the value of my five supras go up over the last 6 years go up by at least if not more 10k yep thats right you can by a car with value like this. not many remain and if you have the chance to get one take it its well worth the money I have wrecked many cars in my day and blown more than a dozen this car can't blow up really the best car on the road to this day.... good luck to all all supra lovers

Truly Best Sports Car Ever...
By Luv2Boost on 03/18/08 08:52 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Supra Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

I have owned a Supra since 2002, bought it w/128k and immediately went BPU. It has been an amazing and phoenomenal car. Gets all the looks, even next to a Ferrari. Driving into car shows is like making a superstar appearance. The quality of the build in the motor and body is outstanding. I made this car APU after 220k and it still held everything I could throw at it. I will always hold these cars in the highest regard, and will hang on to mine for years to come.

My Favorite Car of All Time
By Jake W. on 03/09/08 22:17 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Supra Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

I bought this car in September of '07. I've loved Supras since I was kid, and this is actually my third Supra. My first was a '97 N/A Auto, my second was a 1998 Twin Turbo Auto and then I finally found this one. It's a '94 6-speed Twin Turbo with 35,000 miles and is in very good condition. I am in absolute love with it. I love the ride, I love the performance (which I've enhanced), I love the design, etc., I love everything about it. Half of the people who see it ask me what it is and the other half are like "DUDE!! THAT"S A BLEEPING SUPRA!! REV IT UP MAN!" I love that about it. Plus there are only three others in my city. It's such a great car.

Corvette Killer and a Whole lot More
By 94 Supra TT on 04/23/06 10:13 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Supra Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

I bought a 1994 Toyota Supra TT in Jersey in the hopes of creating a super street racer. Not only did I get just that but the one I picked up had 445hp and a 4in drop but was otherwise stock. I added a T3 and T4 combo and the latest dyno was 652hp. I also added a full kit and wheel tire combination. There is a wide range of aftermarket parts available. Fast as hell, handles like a dream and can burn the rear tires off at the drop of a hat. If you don't own one you need to and if you own revel in the fact that the car you drive everyday, has enough power stock to shut down a Corvette, Viper, and just about anything else that dares to race

oh ya
By elpaso on 07/11/05 23:46 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Supra Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

well the car was the best performace car (stock) I have ever driven. I seriously encourage you to drive and buy this car. The interior as well as the exterior was exseptionally well thought out and design to fit the needs of the costumer.

I have owned 3 Supras, I have loved them
By Eric Hansen on 06/06/05 20:31 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Supra Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

These cars are the best bang for the buck I have a little over 600HP at the crank and this car is a rocket. If you have the chance to buy one do it, do it fast or you will miss out on a GREAT car. True HIGH quality build and fast as it gets, This car will do it all 1/4 mile, SCCA, road coarse, town and highway, and is a show car as well. FIND ONE AND BUY IT!!!!

Most fun for the Buck!!
By Norrad32 on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Supra Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

This has been a wonderful car. I am just as in love with my Supra today as the day I found her. It has plenty of performance and the build quality is just short of perfect. This car will get you as many looks as the most exotic supercar would at a fraction of the cost. When you put your right foot into this car you get an adrenaline rush like no other. But at the same time I know that my next scheduled maintance is not going to cost an arm and a leg like some other exotics on the market today. All in all this is a wonderful and fun car.

Loud but Dangerest
By Snagle on 05/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Supra Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

This car, 1994 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo, is the most reliable car that I ever owned or will own in this WORLD. I respect this Maker, TOYOTA, and every thing TRD has to offer to the public. I bow to Toyota TRD.

MORE POWER??? BPU it.
By rci on 10/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Supra Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

This car is the best thing that Toyota ever designed. Outstanding performance, outstanding cornering, 10/10 on aftermarket adjustments WITH Lexus craftsmanship on engine and tranny. If you want more horsepower (425 - 535HP), BPU++ your supra for CHEAP! This car is better (and will continue to be) than any Nissan, Mazda, or American car you can think of putting it next to. Compare it to the performance of Viper/996TT/Z06TT!!

i love my supra tt
By breeze on 05/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Supra Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

this car is perfect. it is such a beautiful car. it really does turn heads, people are always asking about it. it is reliable and as long as you keep it in good shape, you shouldn't have any problems.