Used 1994 Toyota Supra Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Toyota Supra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Supra model:

The 1994 Supra Review
By Jakob

1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 2dr Coupe

Point blank this car is a car that is hard to kill. If you own one of these cars you know where we're coming from. The toyota supra is the best car around not to mention that this car has the best resell value over years. If anything i have watched the value of my five supras go up over the last 6 years go up by at least if not more 10k yep thats right you can by a car with value like this. not many remain and if you have the chance to get one take it its well worth the money I have wrecked many cars in my day and blown more than a dozen this car can't blow up really the best car on the road to this day.... good luck to all all supra lovers

everything well thought out the whole car

none best car on the road to date

Truly Best Sports Car Ever...
By Luv2Boost

1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 2dr Coupe

I have owned a Supra since 2002, bought it w/128k and immediately went BPU. It has been an amazing and phoenomenal car. Gets all the looks, even next to a Ferrari. Driving into car shows is like making a superstar appearance. The quality of the build in the motor and body is outstanding. I made this car APU after 220k and it still held everything I could throw at it. I will always hold these cars in the highest regard, and will hang on to mine for years to come.

Turbo, Targa, aggressive stance, and wow what rear... so sexy!

None are needed except more hp... easily done with light mods!

My Favorite Car of All Time
By Jake W.

1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 2dr Coupe

I bought this car in September of '07. I've loved Supras since I was kid, and this is actually my third Supra. My first was a '97 N/A Auto, my second was a 1998 Twin Turbo Auto and then I finally found this one. It's a '94 6-speed Twin Turbo with 35,000 miles and is in very good condition. I am in absolute love with it. I love the ride, I love the performance (which I've enhanced), I love the design, etc., I love everything about it. Half of the people who see it ask me what it is and the other half are like "DUDE!! THAT"S A BLEEPING SUPRA!! REV IT UP MAN!" I love that about it. Plus there are only three others in my city. It's such a great car.

Acceleration, looks, top end power, best exhaust note ever (I should mention I have the HKS Super Drager Exhaust on it), uniqueness, and turbo!

Only fuel economy.

Corvette Killer and a Whole lot More
By 94 Supra TT

1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 2dr Coupe

I bought a 1994 Toyota Supra TT in Jersey in the hopes of creating a super street racer. Not only did I get just that but the one I picked up had 445hp and a 4in drop but was otherwise stock. I added a T3 and T4 combo and the latest dyno was 652hp. I also added a full kit and wheel tire combination. There is a wide range of aftermarket parts available. Fast as hell, handles like a dream and can burn the rear tires off at the drop of a hat. If you don't own one you need to and if you own revel in the fact that the car you drive everyday, has enough power stock to shut down a Corvette, Viper, and just about anything else that dares to race

Twin Turbocharged Inline 6 Cylinder 320hp stock motor, as well as the stock engine upgradability of over 1200hp!!!

Bring the Supra back in an even better form because Toyota needs a new supercar.

oh ya
By elpaso

1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 2dr Coupe

well the car was the best performace car (stock) I have ever driven. I seriously encourage you to drive and buy this car. The interior as well as the exterior was exseptionally well thought out and design to fit the needs of the costumer.

The twin turbo is a very good feature in the car.

i think there are no improvements the car could have