Priceless Gem
By kingarthur on
1993 Toyota Supra Turbo 2dr Coupe
I purchased my Supra when it was 5 Years old. It is now 17 years old and I love it just as much today and I did on the day I drove it home. My car is slightly past BPU, but the key to increasing HP, is to also increase the things affected by the increase. (Brakes, Suspension, Fuel delivery, air intake). I only mention this to say in 1993.5, this car was world renowned for its performance. As a stock auto, it ruled! I have had many sports cars over the past 17 years, and none compares to the satisfaction I get when I drive my Supra.That includes my stock 500 BHP Exotic. I hope Toyota never brings out another model with the Supra name, let's celebrate their rule as "King of the road.
Favorite Features
I absolutely love everything about this car. Ease of performance increases/Timeless body/Ahead of its time-performance and ingenuity.
Suggested Improvements
I suggest that someone truly captures the essence of this automobile and create a standard (Street Value$$) for "Hard-to-Find" cars like this that are tried and true and proven to be reliable and worthy. We have street values for antique autos, why not cars that are equally worthy like the SUPRA!