Used 1993 Toyota Supra Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Toyota Supra - Consumer Reviews

1993 Toyota Supra

View reviews for a specific Supra model:

93 Toyota Supra Review
By Jay

1993 Toyota Supra 2dr Coupe

This car is by far one of the most entertaining cars I have owned. From the minute you sit in the drivers seat and everything just fits perfectly. The dash was clearly made for the drivers ease at mind. The exterior design was the pinnacle of its time and to this day makes it one of the most sought after sports cars. On the performance note, the car handles exceptionally well. The power that the N/A makes is plenty enough to get you around the mountains and the Turbo model is simply, fun. For the tuners out there, there are few better platforms. After all, how often to many platforms put out 800+ horsepower on stock internals? I will be buying another one soon!

Favorite Features

Honestly, my favorite feature is the drivers seat. I love how the dash faces the driver in all areas to include the clock and cd player. This is a feature that you truly do not see in many cars today.

Suggested Improvements

Quite honestly, not much can be done to improve this platform. The only real downer would be the gas mileage, but in order to have some fun, ya gotta pay! It would not be worth the risk of changing the 2JZGTE block to try and improve the gas mileage.

Super car
By Supra fan

1993 Toyota Supra 2dr Coupe

The only thing repaired is the air conditioner at 110,000 miles. The bushings are starting to squeak at 140,000 miles. Still turns heads. I think we are getting our money's worth!

Favorite Features

Greyhound bus-sized brakes and great handling kept me out of several crashes

Suggested Improvements

Just dump the useless back seat for more storage.