1993 Toyota Supra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Supra model:
Priceless Gem
By kingarthur on 07/21/10 12:19 PM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Supra Turbo 2dr Coupe

I purchased my Supra when it was 5 Years old. It is now 17 years old and I love it just as much today and I did on the day I drove it home. My car is slightly past BPU, but the key to increasing HP, is to also increase the things affected by the increase. (Brakes, Suspension, Fuel delivery, air intake). I only mention this to say in 1993.5, this car was world renowned for its performance. As a stock auto, it ruled! I have had many sports cars over the past 17 years, and none compares to the satisfaction I get when I drive my Supra.That includes my stock 500 BHP Exotic. I hope Toyota never brings out another model with the Supra name, let's celebrate their rule as "King of the road.

93 Toyota Supra Review
By Jay on 12/05/08 18:43 PM (PST)

1993 Toyota Supra 2dr Coupe

This car is by far one of the most entertaining cars I have owned. From the minute you sit in the drivers seat and everything just fits perfectly. The dash was clearly made for the drivers ease at mind. The exterior design was the pinnacle of its time and to this day makes it one of the most sought after sports cars. On the performance note, the car handles exceptionally well. The power that the N/A makes is plenty enough to get you around the mountains and the Turbo model is simply, fun. For the tuners out there, there are few better platforms. After all, how often to many platforms put out 800+ horsepower on stock internals? I will be buying another one soon!

I'm going to be BURIED in this car!
By azhrei_fje on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Supra Turbo 2dr Coupe

Paid $42k for the new car in 1993. Have added exhaust, racing springs, after-market wheels, boost controller/gauge, turbo timer. The suspension is now too stiff for my wife, who prefers we take her car everywhere. I had the car painted '94 Admiral Blue (Chevy color) with a Shelby-style silver stripe down the center. I am approached at least a few times a week by admirers. In 2002, I was offered $20k for the car, and at that time it had a few dings in it, but we had been winning autocrosses in Florida every year (always finished in the top 3 in the Central Florida Region of the SCCA).

Love my Supra Turbo!
By Supra Lover on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Supra Turbo 2dr Coupe

SUCH a fun car to drive! Great performance, handling, and requires very little maintenance. It's hard to believe it's 11 years old. People admire it wherever I go.

the rave
By jazzyjeff on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Supra Turbo 2dr Coupe

This is the funnest car I've ever driven. Simply beyond words!

I love it!!!!
By Harbir on 02/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Supra Turbo 2dr Coupe

The car is very fast and handles really good.

93 Supra TT review
By Hancock Chan on 12/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Supra Turbo 2dr Coupe

Supra TT is definitely an excellent engineered sport car! I love its speed and its handling so much!!!

supra review
By kevin mcpherson on 07/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Supra Turbo 2dr Coupe

this is a great car i love to drive. its very fast and comfortble. all my friends love to ride in it and so do all the girls. this is a great car.

Super car
By Supra fan on 06/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Supra 2dr Coupe

The only thing repaired is the air conditioner at 110,000 miles. The bushings are starting to squeak at 140,000 miles. Still turns heads. I think we are getting our money's worth!

Faster than a speeding celica
By Crazy_Asian on 05/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Supra Turbo 2dr Coupe

This car is so fast and fun to drive. The engine packs so much power that i have only floored it once and it was too much to take. With its 0-60mph time of 4.6 seconds, its inbeatable!