I love my supra
By Chris Cramer on
1990 Toyota Supra Turbo 2dr Hatchback
The mark 3 supra is an amazing performer for a small price. personally, I use this car is a daily driver and weekend warrior (at the track). I have to say that I am very satisfied with not only the performance, but the level of comfort this vehicle offers. Pressing the gas pedal anywhere above 3000 rpm gives you a nice kick in the pants as the car begins to accelerate. The interior included such features as a 10 way electronically adjustable driver seat (including lumbar). If you buy the targa (sport roof) model, it is quite pleasant to remove on nice spring or summer days.
Favorite Features
My favorite feature would have to be the power. I have driven and owned many other cars such as a pontiac firebird transam... But none of those cars gave me the rush that this one does while accelerating to pass or just have some fun on the highway (of course within speed limits... wink wink)
Suggested Improvements
As with any older sports car you may encounter some problems along the way stemming from abuse or wear during it's lifetime. My only wish is that I had a chance to buy it brand new. Even so... Awesome car.