49,616 of 49,637 people found this review helpful
THE BETTER CHOICE!
By drumndan on
2013 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I test drove the Grand Caravan, Odyssey, and Sienna before buying. The Dodge felt cheap & rough, the Odyssey was good, and the handling was tight, but it felt like a sports car - transmitted every little bump thru the suspension in a violent way. Also, as I test-drove a 5-speed Honda, the Sienna had noticeably better acceleration. The Honda had less comfy armrests, and no available center console on the base model. For the same price as the base Honda, I got a Sienna LE with power seat, power doors, a nicer ride, satellite radio, and a better reliability record. Only complaint for the Sienna is the driver's "dead pedal" area on the left is too close for comfort. Awesome car & purchase.
Favorite Features
Ride comfort, quiet cabin, brisk acceleration, power sliding doors, excellent stereo, appealing exterior, long-slide second-row seats, cavernous cargo area behind the third-row seats. Steering wheel stereo controls are handy.
Suggested Improvements
Dead pedal area by driver's left foot is too close to the seating area. I only have a 31" inseam, but feel the need to stretch my leg a little further. Toyota should put a 12v outlet in the back of the center console for using accessories in the second row. The added cost would be about $5, but the benefit to people with kids would be enormous.
Recommend (49,616) (21)