2012 Toyota Sienna Consumer Review: Sienna rattles

2012 Toyota Sienna Minivan - Consumer Review

Sienna rattles
By superchicken on

2012 Toyota Sienna XLE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We purchased a sienna xle w prem package. After just 900 miles , we have rattles from the rear seats and the dash. Its been back to the dealer once, no fix and going back again. There are many others having similar issues. We're very disappointed. Quality is not there. We used to have a 2004 Odyssey.

Nice engine and smooth shifting transmission. 8 seats, rear DVD system.

Redesign 2nd and third row seats to eliminate rattles. Navigation system doesn't work well and was not worth the extra $$. There is much road and wind noise. Arm rests for driver and passenger are too narrow and do not adjust well.
By superchicken
on 07/09/12 18:01 PM (PDT)

Our Sienna has seat rattles too. Terrible.

By aronel
on 09/06/12 13:46 PM (PDT)

I'm not sure what the specifics are of each state, but I suggest to keep the lemon law in mind! For those who haven't heard of lemon law, it's basically when you give the dealership 3 chances to fix the same problem(they have to acknowledge it exists) and they still cannot successfully fix the problem you can actually return the vehicle if it has less than 25K mi(I think) on it. I know some one who actually did it once for rattling of a windshield on a sports car.