2011 Toyota Sienna SE: New Edition Coming
April 01, 2011
Ford paired with Eddie Bauer; Lexus cozied up with Coach. Now Toyota shacks up with Costco. This is too late for our long-term test, unfortunately, but Toyota recently announced plans to team up with wholesale membership warehouse chain Costco on a vehicle. The 2012 Toyota Sienna Kirkland Edition will be tailored to the needs of bulk shoppers and families.
In addition to all the features available in the base 7-passenger Sienna, Kirkland-spec versions will feature:
- built-in freezer compartment
- $250 Costco gasoline credit
- remote uploading of photos from your phone or camera directly to the Costco Photo Center through the cars USB port
- extended cargo compartment with room for a whole pallet of frozen bagel dogs
- cargo area pre-loaded with 1,000 size 4 Huggies Snug + Dry diapers.
No word on pricing as of yet. Any Costco shoppers out there? What would you be willing to pay for the cache and extra utility of the Kirkland Sienna?
Bryn MacKinnon, Senior Editor, Edmunds.com @ 4,111 miles